Saturday, October 15, 2011

MHOH prize and new shoes!

Ladies, I've been busy busy busy in the work shop and I have so much stuff in the works I can hardly keep track! I have a biiig collection of goodness called Haunted Gypsy that will be out soon! corsets, peasant tops, full skirts in short and long length, and my new special halloween Pumps the Spider Fantasy - all coming soon

MEANWHILE,

I have been added to the MHOH but I haven't been able to get my number yet. Sooo, assuming for now I'm dead last, the gift is out. The hint is - in the corner, at the top of the stair, I sit down in my own little chair - it's dead easy LOL

Please NOTE, you must be a group member in the MHOH group in order to claim the prize. There is  Joiner on the store to the left of the door as you face inside

Here's a pic of the outfit you can grab if you get my prize.


Click the pic for a bigger size
This outfit is so cute, a little shabby chic and *not* Halloween. Shirt and Skirt with optional prim frill sleeves and midriff ruffle OR wear it with the included side tie prim.  Shoes ARE included, v2 or similar only (alpha layer) hud controlled, tp friendly, low lag. Gem changes and metal changes on these shoes that were one of my most popular styles last year and updated for 2011

I've also put out another pair of the above shoes in a fun purply orange fuzzy looking print These are perfect for wear when you want to be a little more subtle for Halloween. Set at 49L for the Halloween season.



This can all be found at Pink Label, main store plus don't forget last week's releases, 5l Halloween separates and 1l boots!

Poses - Luth, parts of the classy set 2 i believe
Skin - Sorry, Asia, Lana T3 CL
Shape - Adam n Eve, Ariadne (modified)
Makeup - Mock Cosmetics, Lae's Cabaret Makeover
Hair - Truth, Sarita
All clothing and shoes from Pink Label
Nails - Adam n Eve, Paige passionfruit
Lashes - Lelutka, sculpted curly
Eyes - Fashism - Sunrise Eyes Azure

No comments: